Yawn, very very bored now - L.A. Confidential exists as a constant temptation, although maybe I'll give it a few more days because I've started remembering plot points now. Not as fun as if it's a suprise. I just want the days to rearrange themselves - I have to work now, but I'm not working effectively. Maybe I should actually have tea, watch a movie, go to bed and wake and start again at midnight - insert four mini-days where before there were three?

Listening to Woman in White now - I gave up on my planned Steve Hackett marathon for various reasons, but chiefly boredom. it's the Andrew Lloyd Webber musical you haven't heard of: not very well regarded, and I see why. A lot of the songs (Lammastide, The Document) are very irritating, and Lost Souls is a cheap grab for Les Mis cred. But I like the plot - better than that of the rather tedious book - and the downbeat final moment. And I also enjoy many of the songs - particularly All for Laura, also Trying not to Notice and Evermore without you. I wish I'd seen it on stage. I'm pretty fond of Evita, Jesus Christ Superstar, and particularly Joseph, but Spring Awakening probably does hold claim as my favourite musical (!?!), especially in musical terms. Phantom of the Opera is awesome on stage, but I just hate Angel of Music.

Ugh, maybe I'll do some Latin or something.

Dialogue observed over MSN this morning, and I have to pass it on because I am still chuckling inside:

Calypso - awesome also, want: http://www.goapeshirts.com/products/046/
Me: OH MY WOW!
Me: NOT IF I BEAT YOU TO IT!
Calypso: TOO LATE
Calypso: I BOUGHT IT THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES AGO

Comments (0)